Efosa is a dual jurisdiction qualified lawyer with extensive and varied legal experience.
He is a member of the Nigeria Bar Association where he is entitled to practise as a barrister and solicitor.
He is also a member of the Law Society of England and Wales as well as member of the UK Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. Efosa is the senior partner at BA Williams Solicitors and heads the Real Estate team.
Efosa speaks fluent Edo and is an avid yoga enthusiast. His other hobby is Property.
Some recent highlights include:
- Acting for a developer in the sale of a large development.
- Acting on high value sale and purchase transactions.
- Advising international clients in relation to a complex and time sensitive transaction involving multiple titles.
- Acting for a developer in grant of leases on a block of flats.
- Acted for both parties in the transfer of freehold to leaseholders.