Kelvin is dual qualified in England and Wales and in Nigeria and specialised in Commercial law, Litigation, Employment law, Intellectual Property and Insolvency law. His experience also extends to advising on drafting issues and settlement negotiations as well as organising and taking part in mediations
Recognised for his diligence, ability to focus on the critical issues and commercial acumen whilst being calm and empathetic, with particular interest in advocacy, Kelvin has appeared in several County Court, Employment Tribunal and the First-tier Tribunal Property Chamber matters.
Kelvin has a diverse educational background of both English and Nigerian law and holds degrees from Anglia Ruskin University (LLB Hons), University of East London (LLM, International Law & Criminal Justice) and Nigerian Law School (BL Law). He was admitted as a Barrister in Nigeria in 2010 and was admitted as a solicitor in 2020.
Some recent highlights include:
- Represented ex-employee in unfair dismissal claim against a well-known institution and reached a settlement agreement following extensive negotiations.
- Represented landlord in a complex rent repayment order application.
- Secured possession for landlord in several residential possession matters.
- International and local registration of trademark, patent and trade secret in and intellectual property matter.
- Secured Tier 2 visa application for high net worth client.