With a rich and diverse employment background prior to qualifying as a solicitor, Kevin brings a wealth of real life experiences to his practice following stints at a major phone network provider and several blue chip large pharmaceutical companies.
Kevin takes great pride in offering an efficient legal service that is tailored to the individual needs of her clients, which includes providing regular updates throughout the transaction process, as well as providing clear and concise advice.
He is passionate about promoting the firm’s vision, which places people at front and centre – both clients and colleagues alike.
For his sins, Kevin is a Liverpool FC fan and “plays” football regularly (or when permitted to do so).
Some recent highlights include:
- Representing a tenant in a Ground 6 possession claim by a large housing association.
- Acting for a homeowner in negotiating a settlement with her ex-partner following a property dispute after a complicated long-term relationship.
- Acting for a mortgagee in a repossession matter and achieving a substantial reduction in the amount claimed in arrears.
- Acting on high value sale and purchase transactions.
- Advocacy in the Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber).